I know ,it should be Thanks God We have EveryDay ~
But really ,It's Friday ~ what is that mean ,mean I can sleep in ...with my sunny .And I want to go back to this little place to eat again.
Tequila Jack's .
Because I don't eat meat at all,So last week when we went out,my father in law want to find a place that's not only have steak...plus we both like Mexican food...so we found this place ...it's a bar plus restaurant. it's nice for family to go,oh even yuo like to watch ball games,there are TVs ...so guys ,you will have fun there too !
Well, I like it there.
Alot of time you go to a place,it's not really mater the place is,most of the time you enjoy more with the people you go with .
*****Around the place I work ,I can see fright everyday. that make me want to fly again.Yap,I love to.....just take off,and go see something very different.
From where I am from,to US.here is very different for me .
That's really East meets West.
But I like it.there are things different,but yet I found things the same too.
I like it not because it's here,because I have learn lots of things that make me ONE,yap,just like day and night ,you need them both to be one day. to be 24hrs .to be complete.
I guess I found my way of life.
********
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment