Saturday, May 27, 2006

20/20

I like to watch 20/20, the best is when the guy -Mr. John Stossel comes up. with his news
why ?
I like to learn things,but I also like to find things out ,the truth .
of couse there are alot of things we don't know,and maybe will not have chance to know or find out the truth.
And what he does ,he really try,and find the real deal.
Yap,there are ots of people don't like him,but why they don't .because they have things to hide things they will not like the others to find out,things maybe will bring them money ....
Why hide ??
What can you hide,and How long you can hide,and who are you hideing from ?
maybe End up,you are only hideing from yourself,run away from yourself ,lie to yoursefl.
because truth will away be there ,and it will always come out ,some day soon or later.
And Mr. John Stossel ,he really does a great job. (it takes lots of guts )
and Thank you .

No comments: