I don't think monday Blue go with me,but
hey my monday blue just came by yesterday ~
in the Office is so weird boss is not there,manerger will be out of the city soon,and my accouning manerger got sick not in the office till late afternoon.
So it's should not be too BLue,should be more slower,and lest work.....
I guess maybe because last work,so it's make me blue.
Just like the people I meet,they said oh don't even try to said " hi "to anyone at monday,and When Friday comes,people look more happier ~
IS it real ? I don't know maybe ,just one day is one day ,monday ,tuesday,wednesday.thursday ,friday,saturday,sunday...that are just a name of the day. Just like eveyone have different name.
one day is one day,that little 24 hrs ,spend time with the one you love.
and be happy !!
There is one song I really like " What the different the day made" if I remember it right !
heee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment