
My weekend~
my father in law came visit us,out of blue ,well he did said he may come by,but we don't know if he is coming or not till the same day morning ,he call,and both of my hubby,and I are working ...........
for him to come ,he has to drive 5-6 hrs .And he did ...
Really happy to see him.it's first time we have a room for family ...ha..it was always one bedroom,till 2 and 1/2 years ago,that we think our sunny need his own room,so we found this 2 bedroom place.
and it's the first time we have family member come to stay. ( I guess one more room is not enough ,sometimes ) ha ...well,one by one.
oh my ,it make me miss my the other part of my family before marry .
Both of us ,our family are not so close ,not like things happen we will have back up asap...his is 6 hrs away,mine...ha it's 13 hrs away (not drive , FLY )
yap,13 hrs fly .so far away. that's why there are really no one come to stay with us very offen.
SO.that little stay it's really nice .
time goes by too fast after I start to work full time ,I don't know it's because I like it working place ,and things I'm doing or just time went by too fast (maybe it's both )
it's almost thursday,and I still think about my passed weekend..........
No comments:
Post a Comment