Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Go to Meeting ?


Well,it's not the meeting for office or work
it's a meeting for knitting !
I still thinking about it ,to go or not.
Because the meeting time it's early for me,but still think about to go ...Really want to meet see people in the area who loves to knit ~


Remember I start to learn how to knit ,because my grandma,she does that sometimes,something easy ,and small...Some little dress for doll...She also make clothes too.(but I really don't know,and didn't have chace to learn that part from her) that 's also something I like to know how to do it.

Of cause ,there are lots of class to go for ,to learn all that .But it also cost too.(guess have to do it one by one) My hubby think I'm old lady (when he saw I'm knitting )and he will never understand why I do that ...I don't know .Just like when you ask a person why you like red better ,not blue,or why you like eat ice cream ??

I just love to things by my own hands,I think that 's really cool~ to make things by your own,plus no one have the same as you,even it cost time,but still love to do it.( if I have chance to learn to make my own chair,table...Maybe make more thing . I will go for it )

No comments: