Monday, May 15, 2006

My Mother's Day


Well,how is your mother's day people ask today.
IS not a going out have dinner mother's day,but I have very nice one with my son.
He is super sweet.
got up the first thing he told me is "mommy I love you ",and give me a kiss.

He is just happy that I'm still in the bed ,still can see me the first thing in the morning.

Just like most of the people ,work Monday to Friday. So there are 5 morning ,he can't see me the first thing in the morning,when he saw me,will be the time I off work,and get home.

Yes,of couse if I don't need to work I think he still need to go to school,just maybe he can see me in the morning ..........
well,here is my son's picture.

and how is my mother's day ? IT's really Sweet ~

No comments: