Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Summer Time

WEll,today is warmer ,
it's not HOT yet,but can feel summber is very close ( in Taiwan is already there)
I like the winter time,but like summer also...what can I say...I love ocean.
So summer time is the best time for me to be around ...and change skin color too
I am not really dark so I like to be a bit darker in summber time ,don't mind baking myself...

any place I can chose to be for the 1/2 of my life time,I guess I will pick one small town wherer is close by beach.Venice will be OK (but not Malibu...don't have enough to buy house there,not only that ,it's only PCH can go around there ,it's not good )

Who knows ,maybe the other country,for me I like it to be around the other country,taht's why I end up here (even I will like to go on for more ) oh well....
But ,I don't know if we can go any the others...I love to fly
My hubby does not even ,he like it before,but I don't know ,maybe getting older,and afraid things go wrong hight on the sky.
I don't know,I'm not him,even I try to help,but that's not something I can do for him,he has to fix it by himself.All I can do is be there.

Anyway,summber time. Hot day.Hot night....
it makes me sleepy....(I don't know why,my mom the same,if it's too hot ,we feel sleepy easier)

Are you ready for it ?
I have to get myself ready,can't have too much cake,and Chocolate any more....
or can't put on my bikini
Hopefuly ,soon I can said "Summer ,here I am "

No comments: