Thursday, May 25, 2006

CO-Worker

Well,this guy drive me nut
is not my business,because he is not even in my dept
but the thing is ,sometimes I have to pick up the phone,and the phone is for him...
thing start from
he should be in NY office,but he came back for traing,because he was sales,but now office there in NY is only himself. (So he need to train up for OP,plus Accounding )
OK.so he came back in LA office.
He is a nice person,but not man enough .
Why ?
Man take caer their busniess.anything goes wrong they fix it up.
Not run away (even I'm a woman ,I don't run away from my mass.you learn from what is wrong,and try the best no do it again !! )
So,this not enough man,
doing things,learning,but when the mass comes....he hide,or get upset...or ....just try to get away from it ,that's all he is doing .and that make me feel bad till the time comes

he need help,yet,he will forget what he needs,OK,so if you don't tell me how I can remember what you said ?? (you did not even tell me ) HELLO ~~~~~
ask me "do you remember " ??
give me his file,and ask me if I can find things for him,that he does not even know.....out of blue...

I can help,only if I know (and yet,I am not doing OP,I only help my accounding )
And my Accounding manerger have to get into the mass sometimes to ask him questions. (thing is ,he will not know,you ask,he says ,don't know )
I mean come on,what do you know ? if you don't know what are you doing here ? what are you doing with your files ?? are you going to find out ,and fix them,or just "I don't know " will fix all up ???

That really drive me NUT.

I just hope he really learnd fast (I will not think so )
anyway ,once he finish ,he will go back to NY. Oh Ya....

hey ,all,have a very nice long weekend (I don't have it ...but HAppy weekend for me )

No comments: