well,we have birthday dinner saturday
it's nice to see a friend who is not around for 3 years. I guess that's not my thing any more.
Ha,have a nice saturady,but sunday it's really not good
was thinking to have something different,but yet,don't even have chance to sleep in
My son got up early,and wants me to get up,so I did,and bring him to living room...end up he went back to sleep,but I was up....
OH,I miss my girlfriend Mindy,and Lucy,
we meet because work,and become very close friend,I really like that,I don't have any sister,only 2 brother.plus here now I'm myself...well my family.
but my dad mom,and brothers ,friends ...all of them are in Taiwan.
Yap,that's where I am from. alot of time when people saw me.will ask me are you ??? all kind of different name of country.
But my answer is I'm Chinese.
I really should say " I'm Taiwaness" but alot of time ,will have to tell them,oh it's a island next to China,and yes I speak chinese...,but what is the different betwing China and Taiwan ??
well one is free country ,and one is not .(I really can't said is a country,because China really don't want us to be a country)
OH anyway about that .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment