Well,it's getting there,and I want to do this for long time.
Haaaaa....yes,I have a new hair cut.
Benn thinking about to do it,but don't know what look I want.All I want it's a look it's nice ,and easy to take care,and I don't need to spend long time to work on it ....(not the kind spend hours and hours to do my hair ...everyday .)I like it ,I can get up,and go .
Short hair is good ,but I will look too much like a tomboy.
Lucky me,the person who does my hair give me a NEW me,I love it .
Friday ,Oh my ,my boss just come bace that same day ,and most of the time I work 30mins over (it just me ) ,but Yesterday I act rush out ....because I had 530 hair appointment .(and it's alway happen ,something alway have to come up at last minute. Anyway ,my manager is good enought to let me finish at monday ......
(Yap,I don't have long weekend .monday still have to go back to work )
Is it's bad,not at all.
Right after I finish the hair cut,I'm just happy like a little kid has new toys....
can't stop to jumping up and down.
It's too cool~ Thanks to Jessica. Who is doing my hair ,SO so so cool~
*********************************************************
By the way,my yarns is here .
It's not as waht I like on the picture (on line) but it's OK still like it .
I think it's too much flash light one it (when I saw online ) it makes very different.
But still liek them (it's cotton yarn)
Hope soon I will post the pictures here (oh,I am too lazy to take it now ,it's hot,and Saturday,I want to take easy !!! heee.... hee ..)
HAppy July 4th to ALL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment