it's easy to said ,but sometimes somethings are not easy to do.
Life is too short,if we can use up the time we have everyday,I think our time,and day will change for better.
But we sometimes are erally to forget,how short life is ,and think ....well,I always have tomorrow .
But never think about "how if we will not have tomorrow?"
Crazy.but it's true.
Well,what happen today.
we have to stop to use the water for sometimes.
there are people have problems with their sink at bathroom,need to fix it,and we are on 2nd F.
ours don't have problems,but if we run the water,then the water won't go out ,if will go to then.............
So we have to stop for sometimes. (and 6am they come ring the bell,oh my ,it's time I got up,and ready to shower......what ? can't run water,what do you want ?? )
OK,try to do it nice,and very little water.....before the plumer comes.
and get off work,I think everything will be ok,I can wash my bathtub.....
yet, they are still watting for the plumer.
OMG
ring ?haaaaaaa.........lol
anyway,I don't see no plumer,so start to do my clearning..........and again,bell.....buzz
Please stop run the water for sometimes,we try to fix it.....
(It's so hot,and I'm all sweat,and hands are dirty....and can't rinse off........................OMG) LOL
I guess I'm just no thinking ringt.
oh well....just that very short time to not have water to use .
That feel, feel in our life there are too many things we take it just like air,and not really carefull with it ,till it's too late.
Just like our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment