Sunday, July 16, 2006

the one red paperclip 20/20

well,I like to find the true of things everyone said .
You know there are things you know,and you heard all the time,but it may not be true ,just because everyone say so

So,from 20/20 ...I think I find out more of things waht is real ,and what is not ( or better....)
Still have to question things you heard about.(maybe I 'm just too crazy,or maybe I know there are true,but yet it's all not real ) you know life time thing,and what God have make us....those kind of things (that I will said here is only for us to passed by,and you know things change ...so really what is true for all ) right ?
Well,that 's the next stape....it you really want to go that far.

But ,now we just talking about now,today,and what we know ,and what we see.

And last friday I watch this "red paperclip "
it make me feel that guy is really something .
Bigger and better .
That's what most of people are looking for.but to trade things .I never think about to even do it.
Well,eBay it's the other story (kind of different way to trade things )
But I found it really cool ~ ( think,if you have something you really want ,but maybe it takes really time,and have to work years to get it ......) I'm not saying trade things yuo don't need to work on it.......but it's more fun .

I don't know what will you think,but I think it's really cool ~
Oh,by the way,if you like to find out more ,can clike on title .
Good Week.

No comments: