Monday, June 26, 2006

Meet UP 2 + my co-worker

Well,talk about peopel ,
At work...I don't know this office is the same as everyone,but I do believe Chinese people 80-90% of us,do read bettween the line.
That's one of the reason I'm here .
I am really tired to do so,and I found it's easier to live without reading bettwen the line .
And so fas this will be the 2nd job I have with Chinese (the first one it's different ,I don't need to deal with co-worker,most of the time we are not working together )
But ,this one ,I have to do it ,and I found it's really really crazy.
Why ??
let see.
You ask someone before you makeing coffee."do you want some coffee?" and then the person just tell you ,"I don't drink coffee" (OK,I can take that ,I know not everyone like me crazy about coffee)
the very next day ,my boss pass by coffee shop,and phone as ,see if anyone want some coffee..........What did I see ???
I see the same guy who doesn't drink coffee have one tall Ice coffee ,and drinking it .

***************************************************************************
And the others is .Hey yuo know there is TV show "you think you can dance " you watch that ?

THe other person: " oh I don't watch TV" .OK, don't watch TV.
but yet he is talking about Oprah is giving new cars out to people in the show.
??????????????????????
***************************************************************************

I don't have problems like that with American.
I mean,you don't want to have coffee,just say ,don't want it.
you don't want to talk then just say ,hey I don't want to talk.
@_@ it's just to coo...coo....

OK That 's my crazy working place ( I like it so much ,and was so happy to get this job,because I can learn new stuff,and get pay more ) yes,people is easy to get aong with . (I guess as long as don't even talk to them ) ? good idea ? !!

Love my meet up.
meet people ,who knows what we are talking about KNIT. Go Stitch !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»