Guess it's eral summer time.
it getting hot,and more .
someone tell me ,hey just turn AC,everything will be fine.
Yap,thing is we don't have AC,and I don't think soon I want to get one .....
There are too many thing want to get (or need )
But Need...comes first.
Too bad ,not like before......
Before I lived around beach ( here still close to one,but not the one I like ....plus "there are too mamy people over there ")So,when the time comes too hot,I will go to beach it's nice and not too hot over there,you may need jacket at night .(or will be too cold )
Miss the place nad time back then .
Now I have to take very long time to go back to that beach I like ,and afte that bad traffic...and the parking ......I feel like "oh,just drive back home "
the other thing is my little package = my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment