""
Why some people "make it" and some people do not.
Why some people are successful, while others fail.
Why 90 percent of people who reach age sixty-five are not independently wealthy, but have to continue working, depend on Social Security or pray that a son or daughter makes it through medical or law school and can afford to help out during the last years of their lives. "" ........
I got a e-mail from my mom,and just a little said,that make me wander ,and want to find out what 's up with this book,so I went found the book,and it came really quickly.
I guess it's mean to happen (I finished it just one day ,by the time I was waiting someone to open the door into office in the morning ,then my lunch time...then on the way home on the bus )
I finished by one day ............it make me keep thinking .
and try to find what should I do to ,and what is bigger marshmallow for me .....
what do I want .
I save money for better life later ( I guess that's on the way for my bigger marshmallow.....),and I want to buy car,yet ...I am waiting for the right time ....because now it's really good I'm taking bus to work,(it's really saveing for me ,plus one bus 2 point ,fast and I can do things on either way ,or take a nap )
But ,what do I want ....am I going on my way to where I want ?
maybe I can do better ,and work more and try harder ....
IT's really a good book,that something easy to understand and make change your life for better .....
if you don't evev have money to buy it ...
try to go to library !!
any age I think once you rally thinking to change your life for better .
"Just Do it " . read ths book,and start ....NOW.
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment