Monday, July 17, 2006

What kind of life you want ?

time to time ,I think I knew what kind of life I want.
And I think I'm getting there....but there are sometimes,I feel is that I really want ?

you know live in this world ,have to
Yap, I use "have to "...most of people I guess.
have to make somethings,and pay somethings,and get somethings.
So we are kinda all doing it all our life.
Some do better ,then they start to have vacation,or travel.....(sometimes you don't really need lots of money to do that ...you can also do the other way with one backpack.)

Now question is what kind of life I want.
Maybe I do on the way there....maybe just long way to go ...so I don't see it,and start to feel ..."am I still on my way ?"

Who knows ?

(deep in my heart I guess I knew the answer...)
Am I ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.