Saturday, June 03, 2006

Very JoJo


I almost said it.
but NO. Well it's very different week,It's because my boss didn't have hard time,that way she will be OK,then we will be OK.
Most of the time she is nice ,and sweet.
But I'm Woman ,I know how sometimes ,when thing goes wrong .oh well we.......Really can't do a lot..... but fix them up.


********************************************************
anyway,here will be a picture from Vogue Knitting .I really like this one.
It's very me .
I love something comfey,but also nice looking. (I can be really town boy,my hubby always think ...Maybe I'm a little boy sometimes.yet sometimes I can be very ladies like . )and most of the time "lady look " it's most of the look. I am very easy easy going ,and just like big kid (of cause,as a woman ,I still have the woman side.....heee....eee...)
anyway here we are.


This sweat ,I don't think will be that hard to make,just something cute,and nice for spring ,or summer night.

the color on the picture.I love them,super nice.pink,cream...Garish blue....That's all the color I like .And it's really lady like ,can make it small for little girl too. Or punk rock ,just change color to gold ,or sliver black....Cool~ right ? Hope vogue don't mind I put this picture on here. (anyway if you like to knit your own sweat,you can link on the side from the main page,"vogue" )

the best weekend for all.

No comments: