Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wow it works great ~

Well,here I am just happy with this Dove Shampoo and Conditioner.
it just works so good for me ....
not try to sell ,or anything .
My hair it's been kinda dry for times ,don't know why (maybe wrong shampoo...) I guess,
Because ,I got those sample from Dove, it's Dove sheer moisture,and the therapy. (ues them the first time ....I can just feel my hair ,look better ,not as dry look as before. Nice and light .)
Love it ,guess will buy them for my hair .

*******************************************
June 16th .new movie.
Jack Black's new movie Nacho Libre. check http://www.nacholibre.com/
like his movie ,very funny.
the last one we have watch from him is School of Rock,it's really cute ,funy ,and ROCK movie.
for kids of who loves rock....
I know here in CA there are so many people try and want to be rock star.but not all the people can be ,or can be there for very long time .
the chance it's very little ,but this movie gives people hope,and change thinking ( well there is a very good point...for people for everything ) it's not just to win (or win it ) it's show people the good rock music.

No comments: