Finialy ,I went to meeting.
YAS.sunday afternoon,it's nice out there,and went to my very first time meet up with knitting group.
It's really nice ,people ,place.
Just like Lauren said ,something we siad only knitter can understand .
Oh God,I am just not good to remember everyone's name (I'm not good with name,but I can remember good with people's face ,I can point the person out really quick the very 2nd time I see them again,even I saw only one time,and just passed by me )
heee....but name,oh my....
Anyway ,so meet Amy ,who is super good with knit,can tell you what's wrong with the stuff your are doing,the best part is ,she has the way to fix it up. (always can fix it up,and help you )Like our teacher there .
Steve ,he is a very nice ,and funny guy.very nice to meet him there . (has a nice heart )
Patty. Wow ,I can't believe she is going to Taiwan this wednesday. (it's really cool that she can just tell ,that I'm Chinese right the way ) Most of the time people will think I'm Korean......
**************************
will the others I have to finish tomorrow....my son is calling me. (my little boss )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment