Long Beach,well last weekend it was really hot,and the hot day I love to go visit ocean,go to beach....but it was too hot to go any place ( with no A/C ) when the time it start to become too hot it just too late.So have to be cool ,and wait till evening.
that night we went to long beach where around pine street. where have alot of thing going on.
Anyway,it's just closer...or I will like to go to Santa Monica. I love to be around there ,and Venice.
Venice ,it's ocean front walk. all kinds of things to see,and yes,don't worry you don't have food ,there are sports bar,pizza good american restaurant ,ice cream shop.
So kinda have it all .
I was bron around ocean,growing up around ocean. I think that 's why I can't live without one around.Just look at them ,I feel really good. like home (or any place around can be my home)
it's nice to walk around spend so time with family .
No comments:
Post a Comment