
haaa...Well Hersheys.com have those Wrapper Cash going on will eBay.
it got my eye on them very quick.
I loves chocolate. Most of dark chocolate, I don't really care the chocolate from here at the first,because I have chocolate from Japan,and it really different then here.it's lest sweet. (I like cocoa not too much sweet ) even coffee I don't drink it with any sugar ,cream only (or black ...If it really smooth coffee )
Long story short,point is ,you get chocolate from hersheys,you can add the points up,and this game is going on till May next year.
like to know more ....you can just get on Hershrys website.
There are more stuffs going one.
****************************************************
haaaaa, no one in this picture look happy .....(it's almost of the end,and they are tired plus my little sunny didn't want the picture take ) Most of the time he loves to .Oh,last weekend we went to Hollywood Chinese Theatre (Hollywood Blvd. )
And who did we see. I guess the most I can say is we see the "cars " the red car in the new "cars "movie.
it's OK not too crazy about it.the same weekend (I will like to go Santa Monica,but my hubby wants to go over there check it out ) So hey some thing different.
No comments:
Post a Comment