You know it's sunday
Just because my hubby been deal with hard work between me,and his friend ,and the washer
So I feel I should take him out....
We can't chose where to go,then I saw on TV TGI Friday have some good deal
(I think )
We went ,and just come back....he is stuff,but I still want some food to eat....
hahahaaa.
What happen is we were there,and food is OK,(I really can't have too much to eat ,and he had stake,just think maybe is good .....)
when the food come up,and I ate.
I feel my heart was blooding .
NO GOOD
I don't know next time we will just order some good pizza.save money to buy food for everyday use.
That maybe better deal...........
End. If I want to spend the same amount of money,I really want something it good .
not like food in TGIF.
Do we have fun ?
Yap right after my hubby laugh at me .....about the food all I ate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment