there are friends,but there is also a friend like a brother or sister,
but my is all back in Taiwan
Anyway,I just miss them so much,is not like before ...that I can just go back any time I want any more (because job,and baby)
Maybe that's not only reason,since we are family ,things change ,have to be more care about money,and things to do also,can't do alot of things but yet we enjoy alot of things who don't have kids can't imagin
heeee.....this weekend we work ,finish some work at home ,but crazy to TGIF
hahaaaa,buy hubby laught at me ,said JO,you are really something
last weekend you are all spending ,and really eat nothing
and this weekend you work so hard for the old dryer ,but still get nothing
some how it looks like that ,but I guess you never is there really something or not.
time will tell,right ?
Oh well.
Good to finish thing need to do.
Great weekend.
I can't wait for more good things to be happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have also moved far away from my family(Brothers & Sisters, Mom & Dad). Maybe not as far a way as you have. But far enough that I can't visit them. I miss them terribly. So, I understand what you mean.
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment